You like interacting with people, fixing things and understand what it means to be a champion of a brand. You are the voice of the company for customers, you understand what it is like to be a customer and appreciate going above and beyond to delight people and solve their problems. This role is key to enhancing our customer-focused product and supporting its users.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service and experiences through phone, email and social media channels.
- Explain complex investment principles clearly, helping prospects and customers see the benefits of our products.
- Troubleshoot customer issues and concerns, investigating why they happened, and communicate to find rapid resolutions.
- Act as the internal voice of the customer, offering insights to help build a better product.
- Suggest improvements to company processes. (website, frequently asked questions, etc.)
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise with customer service, financial services or retail banking.
- Technical savvy, specifically the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously to respond to customer inquiries.
- Exceptional written communication skills and ability to built rapport - you will speak with our customers through both email and over the phone.
- Customer service or related experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce, ZenDesk, ZoHo)